Saturday 26 March 2022 at New Hall, Winchester College
Rehearsals will be at St Michael’s Church, Winchester (known as Michla). The church is in St. Michael’s Passage which links Culver Road and Kingsgate Street, and is adjacent to Winchester College Music School.
Rehearsals start on Friday 14 January and continue every Friday (except 25 February, Half term break).
Rehearsal Friday 25 March in New Hall, Winchester College
Rehearsal Saturday 26 March in New Hall 2-5pm
Please consider doing a lateral flow test before attending rehearsals, in line with government advice to protect others.
The Mass is not available for hire and the vocal score from Carus Verlag is £17, so we have produced a copy for purchase at £5 to cover our production costs. Bar and page numbers are specific to this edition, so please only use this one.
The Requiem is available for hire at £2 and also available for purchase at £10.99 (+P&P) from KevinMayhew.com
Recordings are available to familiarise yourself with the music.
Attendees are responsible for assessing their own personal risk and they should not attend if they consider the risk too high.
The measures we will put in place include:
- Seats will be spread out as far as is practicable.
- Doors and windows will be kept open to provide as much ventilation as is possible.
We request you follow the following guidelines:
- It is imperative that you do not attend if you are at all unwell or have had a positive Covid test within the last 10 days, or have been asked to self-isolate.
- Wear a mask if you wish when not seated or singing, particularly at registration and if mingling.
- Maintain social distancing.
- Use the hand sanitisers provided.
- Bring your own pencils and rubbers to mark and clean scores, and sign in with your own pen.
- Bring your own water.